TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By completing the online application forms and paying the fees, you are agreeing to purchase a service from UKABROAD
- UKABROAD is not involved in the processing of your UK passport application and cannot be held responsible for the outcome.
- We are a private company, not associated in any way with any government. We strive to make future clients aware that we offer an independent service. You can apply yourself on the official government website. However, we check and make sure your application is correct, avoiding headaches of completing complicated government forms and risking losing your government fees if rejected or delayed for too long.
- We treat all clients respectfully. Please email any complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any problem experienced.
- This webpage shows a service fee/s explaining the services we offer. By completing and submitting the online order form/s you accept our fees and terms of business.
- UKABROAD endeavors to keep the website content as accurate as possible. Government information and content can change from time to time – we do not accept responsibility for inaccurate information. If you find inaccuracies on our website, please let us know the information you believe to be incorrect or misleading.
- We cannot be held responsible for inaccurate or illegible information submitted by clients.
- All information supplied to us is strictly confidential. Personal information gets destroyed once a transaction is completed. All contact with our clients is conducted via email. All emails are monitored. UKABROAD encourages email interaction.
- No information will be passed on to any third party.
- If the application is finalized, government fees already paid to the passport office, then no refund can be given.
- Your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- We aim to keep all of your data secure and confidential.
- We specialize in document checking, processing of applications and courier of documents to the relevant departments. Please read our Terms and Conditions to learn more about how we do business.
- All information received from clients is considered confidential and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- UKABROAD application forms only contain data required by the relevant government departments to check and process applications.
- NO paper copies are printed of any application form/s.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information.
- We respect your privacy.
- We do not operate a call center.